Frequently asked questions

Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? We’ve shared some of our most frequently asked questions to help you out!

How do the kitchens look?

The kitchens contain a combi-microwave, a hot plate, a dishwasher and a fridge.

For hygienic reasons need to bring your own cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and cooking utensils.


How does my room look before I put my furniture in?

Once you signed your contract and picked up your keys, it is time to move to Meppel. In your room you will find a bed, wardrobe, desk, chair and bedside table.

What about public transport?

Within 10 minutes, you will reach the train and bus station of Meppel by foot. From there you can go by train to Groningen or Zwolle. Zwolle has many connections to all other Dutch cities. Click here if you want to know more about Meppel and surroundings.


Did you fly to Amsterdam and need to travel to Meppel? Find your route to Meppel with this site: 9292.

What about medical help?

Safety and health first. In case of an emergency call 112 


In College Campus Meppel there is an AED and first aid kits.

The nearest doctors’ office is Huisartsenpraktijk Oosterboer

The nearest hospital is Isala Diaconessenhuis Meppel

The nearest medical centre (for medical help at night and weekends) is Centrale Huisartsendienst Drenthe

What’s the address of the Campus?

The adress of the Campus is:


College Campus Meppel

Blankenstein 540

7943 PA Meppel

The Netherlands

Can I visit the Campus?

That’s possible! Contact us to make an appointment. In the meanwhile, check out this walkthrough of the Campus.

What are the admission requirements?

To be eligible for the College Campus it is important that you can show us the following:

  • Legitimate that you are 18 years or older
  • Enrollment at a school
  • An overview of your student finance/ scholarship
  • A recent salary slip
  • Guarantee from your parents/guardians for the payment of the rent.

Where do I sign up for a room?

Go to our sign up form to sign up for a room in College Campus Meppel.

Please indicate your preference for a room in the motivation.

What is the minimum rental period?

You rent a room for at least 6 months. After these 6 months you can end the contract monthly.